- 1000 square feet of studio space
- State-of-the-art Energy Recovery System, allowing for energy efficient air exchange
- Carbon dioxide monitors and humidity controls
- Eco-friendly specialized yoga flooring designed to allow for moisture evaporation, and preventing fungi, mildew and bacteria growth
- Quality control protocols to ensure clean standards are met
- An energy efficient infrared heating system
- Men’s and women’s changing rooms with showers
- Retail boutique
- Free, convenient parking in the attached garage
Infrared heat works differently than conventional heating: it heats the objects in the room, not the air. Infrared heaters transform light into heat. The infrared heat used at VIDA Hot Yoga is safer and more energy efficient than traditional heating methods. Infrared heat does not require filters, fuels, ducts or pumps that require cleaning and maintenance. The infrared panels are noise-free and do not circulate allergens, dust and microbes throughout the air.
The ONLY studio in the area to offer this amazing technology!
- Improved Circulation
- Weight Loss
- Reduced Inflammation
- Improved Flexibility
- Faster Muscle Healing
- Decreased back pain
- Decreased inflammation
- Burn more calories
- Enhances overall recovery
- Increased Metabolism
- Improved Immune function
- Toxin Removal
- Reduced Pain
- Reduced Anxiety and Depression
The creators of VIDA Hot Yoga believe that the air quality and cleanliness of the studio has a direct impact on your health and overall experience.
VIDA recognizes that a clean environment and clean equipment is good for business and is just one more example of how VIDA cares for the yoga and fitness community.